2 pounds cauliflower florets, riced (your serving size will not be the whole pizza. You will need to measure out your vegetables and figure out how much of the pizza you can eat.)
1 portion egg, beaten (2 eggs)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
pinch of salt
- Rice Cauliflower in a food processor like this:
- Cook the “rice” cauliflower in a pot of boiling water for four to five minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and pat dry. The dryer the cauliflower, the crispier your pizza crust.
- Mix the cauliflower with the eggs until the cauliflower is fully covered with egg.
- Place the baking paper inside of a baking pan and spray with olive oil.
- Pat the mixture into the pan and spray the top with olive oil.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can make several pizza crusts at one time and freeze the crusts.
- If you are going to use the crust on the same day, remember you can’t add another protein, the egg in the crust is all you get.
- Measure all your vegetables together.
- This will NOT be exactly like pizza crust. This is just a healthy alternative for people who love eating pizza.