Thanks you Metabolic Profil Sport, for this simple shrimp recipe.
- ½ onion
- 300 g of celeriac
- 150 ml of vegetable broth
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- Freshly ground pepper
- A few leaves of sage
- 50 g of peeled shrimp
- ½ red pepper
- Peel the celery and coarsely chop.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Sauté the onion with celery in a bit of broth.
- Add more broth and the coconut milk.
- Cook covered for about 15 minutes.
- Finely chop the chilli.
- Rinse the prawns and the sage. Pat dry.
- toast the sage in a pan and then remove.
- Sauté the chilli with the shrimp until the shrimps are cooked.
- Puree the celery in the broth to thicken.
- Place the celery/broth mixture in a plate and place the shrimp on top adding the sage leaves as a dressing.
NOTE: The recipe has coconut milk so avoid using it until you are in phase IV or want to eat it as a treat meal. I kept the ingredients amounts set by metabolic profil sport but you must check with your plan for the appropriate amounts.