Lets make makeup from food that we can use for Halloween or for everyday. Avoid makeup made for halloween which may contain harmful chemicals.
Eye Liner & Eye Shadow
NOTICE Please Be Careful when putting anything near your eyes. The suggestions below are all natural and shared for educational purposes.
Brown Eyeshadow – Cocoa powder and Arrowroot.
Brown Eyeliner – Cocoa powder and Coconut Oil.
Black Eyeliner – Activated Charcoal and Whipped Shea Butter.
For the eyeliners mix equal parts 1/2 ounce coconut oil and 1/2 ounce shea butter with 1/2 tsp of either cocoa powder or activated charcoal.
- 1tsp Beeswax Pastilles
- 1tsp Shea Butter or Cocoa Butter
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- scent/colouring (Tumeric, Cinnamon,cocoa powder, essential oils)
- Melt Beeswax.
- Remove from heat.
- Add color and scents to wax.
- Once ingredients are mixed, pour mixture into a container/lipchap container.
- Leave room for expansion.
- Let cool for half an hour.
- Store in a cool place under 80 degrees.
More information about adding ingredients can be found here.
Makeup Removal Wipes
Go here for exact instruction on how to make the makeup removal wipes. Jilee has a visual tutorial and the story of how she decided to make them from paper towels.