- Roasted diced tomatoes & Leeks, white part only (Your portion size per serving)
- Garlic, minced
- Olive Oil
- Chicken broth
- Kosher salt, cilantro, white pepper
- Saute Leeks in broth and then add garlic.
- Sprinkle olive oil over tomatoes and roast them.
- Place roasted tomatoes into a pan and puree with a hand blender until smooth.
- Add leeks,garlic and vegetable stock.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add seasoning.
- Puree soup with a hand blender until smooth or the consistency you want.
Note: If you like your soup thicker, add less vegetable stock.
Note: You can make croutons with your Rye bread or bake Chickpea chips but remember chickpeas will be considered a protein. If you want to make the rye bread croutons, you could add a cheese to the soup for your protein or shred some chicken and throw it in your soup.