Every few months, we talk about rebalancing because it is an important part of metabolic balance. Over the year, life can get hectic and your positive and healthy habits may be pushed aside by older and more ingrained one that still have a grip on you.
Here are five tips from metabolic balance Germany who first share the tips with us when they rebalanced as a group (the whole German office!)
- If during the strict phase you are freezing while eating cold vegetables, warm them up! Eat steamed vegetables or make a vegetable soup. (Just avoid oil in this phase)
- If you have bread left, you don’t have to eat it! The less bread the better. If you are allowed three pieces of bread a day but you only eat two pieces, don’t worry!
- Don’t drink anything but water between meals. Really, anything else may start the digestive process so it is better to stick with cold or hot water.
- If you get sick while on the strict phase of the plan, stop and take care of yourself. You can start over again once you are feeling better.
- Temptation is everywhere but everybody can avoid temptation for two weeks. It isn’t that bad to say no for two weeks.
If you are looking for more tips, don’t forget to read yesterday’s post about rebalancing!
photo by Julien Belli