- brussel sprouts
- extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil;
- 1 1/2tsp smoked paprika
- 1/1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp salt;
- ½ tsp pepper;
- Feta Cheese
- pomegranate seeds (Fruit Serving)
- Cut vegetables into small pieces.
- Put vegetables and cheese into a baking dish with olive oil and seasoning.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Bake the cauliflower at 425F for approximately 30 minutes.
- When the cauliflower turns golden remove from the oven.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and add mint and pomegranate seeds.
Note: Pomegranate will be counted as your fruit for this dish.