- Light soy sauce
- Fresh unsweetened orange juice (your fruit portion)
- rice vinegar
- sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped chilli
- Pak choy
- firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- button mushrooms
- Red onion, cut lengthways into 8 wedges
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for about 30 minutes
- Prepare the marinade by combining Soy sauce, orange juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, chopped coriander,ginger and chilli.
- Separate the pak choy leaves and cut the stems into 2.5cm (1in) sections. Marinate the leaves with the tofu, mushrooms and onion for an hour.
- Stick the ingredients onto four large thick wooden skewers, and cook on a barbecue or under a grill basting with the marinade sauce.