We tried this with chickpeas, now lets try making a pizza crust with red lentils.
- 2 cups dry red lentils
- 2 cups water
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- vegetable sauce
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and Blend thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a pan and spread evenly.
- Fry for three minutes on each side.
- Put the pizza crusts on a baking tray and top with vegetable sauce and vegetables.
- Place in the oven and cook for ten minutes.
Note: The pizza crust in this recipe is your protein for this meal.
We are sharing this blogs beautiful pizza photo.