Summer is the perfect time to grill your food. Today we are sharing a recipe for grilled beets pureed with grilled beef (ground beef or any kind of dark meet you fancy.)
- Red beets (grill 250g but eat only the amount you area allowed on your plan.)
- Salad Greens – This is part of your vegetables so portion accordingly.
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef
- Balsamic Vinegar
- French Seasoning (Mixed seasoning mix)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut your beets into large chunks and put it into a large container.
- Dice your onions and set aside.
- Press your garlic and set aside.
- Add salt pepper, seasoning balsamic vinegar and some olive oil together to create a dressing to mix with your beets.
- Mix your onions, garlic and beef together and place on the grill and cook how you like it. Medium raw, medium, well done.
- If you are grilling a piece of meat instead of ground beef, rub the garlic and pepper on the outside of the meat and cut your onions into large slices.
- Grill your beets (Takes about 45 minutes):
- Puree your grilled beets with a hand blender add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve your pureed beets with your grilled meat and a side salad.