This recipe is considered a staple Korean recipe and is easy to make. To stay on your metabolic balance plan, you may leave out the sesame oil and the soy sauce. The recipe is very mild and asks for just water but if you want more seasoning, use vegetable broth instead of water.
- Beef brisket cut into small pieces
- Korean radish/ daikon
- Green onions
- Grated garlic
- Soy Sauce (optional)
- sesame oil (optional)
- Salt and white pepper
- water or vegetable broth
- Wash and peel the radish and cut into small pieces.
- Boil water/vegetable broth and add radishes pieces. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add garlic and beef. Simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Add seasoning and green onions.
- Serve warm.