Skip to content
- The shorter the list of ingredients, the better. An organic ice cream is usually more expensive, but for a taste experience without additives, it is worth spending a few cents more.
- Information on high-quality processing can also be found in phrases such as “without coloring, additives and flavorings” or “only natural ingredients”.
- No plastic spoons and cups! Under the “Clean Metabolic” aspect of waste prevention, waffles are a clean alternative, especially if they are baked with only a few natural ingredients.
- When ordering an ice-cream sundae, ask for dairy-based whipped cream instead of ready-made cream (canned ready-whip or similar). If you can get only the latter it would be better to avoid it.
- To be really sure, just make your own ice cream. Simply puree frozen fruits with yogurt or milk (depending on your plan, from Phase 3 you could also try with coconut milk) and enjoy!