We’re often told that barbecuing food isn’t healthy for us! So let us gather a few tips so that you can get your BBQ going healthily without the release of cancer causing substances.
- Use good quality charcoal or briquettes without chemical residues
- Always try to prevent fat from dripping onto glowing embers to avoid harmful smoke
- Do not use smoked or salted meat for grilling
- Do not attempt to reduce or extinguish flames with alcohol such as beer, wine or similar drinks
- It is better to grill in foil, or foil trays and baskets rather than directly on the grill
Invite family and friends and enjoy the rest of the BBQ season!