Lunch without a midday slump: What really helps against the midday slump?
The midday slump after lunch – who doesn’t know it? Tiredness and lack of concentration are often accompanied by cravings. However, it is possible to influence the severity of this lunchtime slump.
Helpful practical tips
- Drink enough – about 1. 5 liters a day.
- Pay attention to regular meals – 3 meals
- Light foods, such as vegetables and salads, combined with protein-rich foods such as fish, meat, eggs or nuts.
- Sweets are best eaten immediately after the meal.
- A small digestive walk after the meal at a leisurely pace.