Who doesn’t want a natural, fresh appearance along with stable feel-good weight, radiant skin, shiny hair and healthy nails?
You can try the all the creams, potions and gadgets… but a truly natural, healthy appearance with radiance can only come from within. And your nutrition plays a pivotal role in that healthy glow.
Anyone who actively pays attention to the quality of food they eat has already taken the first step. What you eat is important – but it’s also vital to consider HOW you eat too.
Here are a few quick tips for a balanced diet for beauty and well-being:
– Vegetables should always be a part of your meal.
– Eat your veggies only lightly cooked (or raw) to protect and preserve the nutrients and the natural taste.
– Include at least 30g of fiber daily, from veggies and whole grains such as rye or oats.
– Meat, on the other hand, should only be consumed in quantities best suited for YOU.
– When eaten once or twice a week, fish provides an excellent source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids, high-quality protein, iodine and selenium.
– Keep your fluid levels up! Water is the foundation for vitality, health and a radiant appearance.
And the best thing to remember is to take your time and enjoy your meals. Eating well is like giving yourself an amazing gift every day! Love yourself enough to always fuel your body well.
For more tips on living healthily with beauty and vitality, check out the beauty & vitality page on our website.
Adapted: Metabolic Balance Australia and New Zealand