We are pleased to release the details for our 2016 Spring Update Seminar.
Our update seminar is scheduled for May 14 & 15, in Baltimore, MD
For the first time in English, the Athletic Nutrition Plan will be taught by Dr. Didier Souveton and Franziska Wintergerst.
This event will be extraordinary and enjoyable for all attendees and we invite you to register now and reserve your seat.
- This event will cover coach certification, certification for the sports plan and, all the updates necessary to re-certify as a metabolic balance® coach.
- This is an East Coast update!
- You will have the opportunity to meet the CEO of metabolic balance® Inc. Franziska Wintergerst.
- You will have the opportunity to meet Dr. Didier Souveton, Medical Director of Metabolic Balance GmbH & Co. KG
- If you will attend this update seminar, you will receive the certification to coach clients who want to have an Athletic Plan created.
- Solving client issues and meeting common coaching challenges,
- Deepening the discussion regarding physical activity in the regular metabolic balance® nutrition plan.
- Building your metabolic balance® business,
- Visions for growth while reaching personal and corporate goals.
- Guest speaker from Brazil: Dr. Jose Augusto Martins Lemos Jr., who will present Obesity and Neuro Degenerative Diseases
- A presentation created by Silvia Bürkle entitled: “metabolic balance® is (eating) clean forever!”, which will be presented by Sylvia Egel.
We invite you to register as seating is limited. Contact: Leonard.Tuccelli@USA.Metabolic-Balance.Com
- CIP Subscribers before 4/15 $169 After $199
- Non Subscribers before 4/15 $249 After $279 (Fee includes three months CIP)
The registration cost includes reception, refreshments and seminar handouts