Lets make makeup from food that we can use for Halloween or for everyday. Avoid makeup made for halloween which may contain harmful chemicals.
Eye Liner & Eye Shadow
NOTICE Please Be Careful when putting anything near your eyes. The suggestions below are all natural and shared for educational purposes.
Brown Eyeshadow – Cocoa powder and Arrowroot.
Brown Eyeliner – Cocoa powder and Coconut Oil.
Black Eyeliner – Activated Charcoal and Whipped Shea Butter.
For the eyeliners mix equal parts 1/2 ounce coconut oil and 1/2 ounce shea butter with 1/2 tsp of either cocoa powder or activated charcoal.
- 1tsp Beeswax Pastilles
- 1tsp Shea Butter or Cocoa Butter
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- scent/colouring (Tumeric, Cinnamon,cocoa powder, essential oils)
- Melt Beeswax.
- Remove from heat.
- Add color and scents to wax.
- Once ingredients are mixed, pour mixture into a container/lipchap container.
- Leave room for expansion.
- Let cool for half an hour.
- Store in a cool place under 80 degrees.
Makeup Removal Wipes
Go here for exact instruction on how to make the makeup removal wipes. Jilee has a visual tutorial and the story of how she decided to make them from paper towels.