We start the new year with the very best resolutions concerning health. Losing weight, eating healthier, cooking fresh food and simply taking more care of yourself are just a few of the most popular goals. The rules for eating according to Metabolic Balance will help you to keep your resolutions:
1. 3 decent meals a day will do. Snacks in between are taboo.
2. 5 hours break between meals.
3. Each meal should not last longer than 60 minutes.
4. 1 type of protein per meal, 3 different ones per day (e.g. cheese in the morning, legumes at lunch, fish in the evening).
5. 1 to 2 bites of the protein portion at the beginning of each meal – this stimulates the satiety hormone right away.
6. Do not eat anything after 9 pm in the evening.
7. Drink enough water throughout the day (5 ml per kg body weight).
8. An apple a day, keeps the doctor away – 1 apple a day is a must.